Collection of your personal information
We collect your personally identifiable information, such as: name, address, telephone number, email address etc. We may also collect anonymous information such as your age, gender, interests or favourites. When you visit our platform, we may collect information about your computer, including where available, your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify you personally. Also, we collect your visits to our website including, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise to check the resources that you access.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using cookies which helps us to improve our platform and to deliver a better and more personalised service. No personally identifiable information is stored on the cookies. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access certain parts of this website and fully experience the interactive features of this website.
Use of your personal information
This website collects and uses your information to deliver the services that you have requested, and to maintain service quality. If you provide information when filling in forms available on our website e.g. Contact Us Form, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We will not collect your personal information unless you choose to use and receive online services that require it. Contact information you provide is used to notify you of new products and services, or to communicate news.
We will not send you emails, including newsletters, promotional information and events, without your prior consent. All electronic communications with you include an easy option to 'unsubscribe'.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information to our parent/holding company or subsidiaries. We also may share it with third parties if we:
- are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation;
- have to protect the rights, property, or safety of Alto, our customers, or others;
- sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
Retention period of your personal information
Alto keeps your personal data to fulfil its intended purposes, and historical archiving. We securely destroy and erase or anonymise your personal data to ensure that it cannot be restored after exceeding the specified retention period.
Your rights as a data subject
You have the right to request to:
- access your personal data held by Alto.
- amend your data when it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- remove your data when
- the purpose of which your data has been collected is no longer valid;
- your personal data is processed in an unlawful basis;
- the deletion is necessary for compliance with the law; or,
- your data is inaccurate;
- block or restrict further processing of your personal data;
- Withdraw your consent at any time to processing or transferring your personal data for specific reason.
- You have the right to submit a complaint when your personal data is being used for the purpose of direct marketing and for the purpose of automated decision based processing including profiling where such processing may have legal ramifications or significantly affect your rights.
- We have the right to reject your request. We will inform you within 15 days of receiving the request on whether the request has been accepted or rejected, and will provide an explanation of rejection if rejected. In case your request is incomplete, we will inform you within 10 days if any documents are missing to complete your request. Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint to Bahrain’s Personal Data Protection Authority.
As part of the personal data security measures, we may request you to provide specific information in order to confirm your identity and to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to any personnel who does not have the right to have it.
Links to other third-party websites
This website contains links to other websites of interest (eat app). However, in case the company considers linking to other additional websites, then once you use these links to leave our website, you should be aware that we do not have any control over that other website.
Security of your personal information
Changes to this Policy
If you believe that Alto has not adhered to this policy, please contact us through: https://www.thealtolounge.com/contact/ and if you have any concern regarding processing your personal data, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Data Protection Supervisor (DPS): Ms. Zaina Al-Alaiwat through the below contact details:
Email Address: dps@BMMI.com.bh
Contact Number: +973 17739537
BMMI Tower, Building 1006, Road 2813, Block 428
Seef District, Kingdom of Bahrain